Blog about my experiences and exploration in art and art making
- Video Blog – Developing a Etching PlateAn overview of my studio practice for an etching.
- This is an Interview by Diane Pendergast from the SocalPapa Pleinair painting group for an upcoming online show of Back Bay and OC Parks . Each year there is a […]
- Video Blog – Prep-Work for an EtchingAn overview of my studio practice for an etching.
- In 2011 I started on a journey that continues to this day. Below is an account of the start of this journey into a life time at the Shipley Nature […]
A collection of critiques through out out the years of my art groups work.
- Art Critique January 2015It’s been a few months since I wrote a blog about our critiques, so in good old fashion New Year resolution making, I rededicated myself to this effort. We are […]
- Art Critique May 2014May’s critique welcomed two new members and of course they contributed wonderfully with the group. Much of what we presented and talked about was our community with the world around […]
- Art Critique March 2014This month we had a very eclectic group of art which often provoke the greatest amount of discussion, especial focused on art making and processes. All participates seem to draw […]
- Art Critique Feburary 2014We had six attendees this month that included a wide variety of media and styles. Ron presented three beachscapes (about a quarter sheet size), based on some plein-air painting on […]
- Art Critique January 2014This month critique focused on volume, mood and the painted picture dialog. It was a great way to start the New Year out and a way to keep the creative […]
Here is the latest work I have put up for sale on the site.